Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oars In The Water-Planning Meeting

Let's Row- Let the streams of consciousness flood the place. We want ideas and volunteers and somebody that isn't afraid to get up and sing some Karaoke if they have the machine turned on while we are there.

Who-Anyone that wants to be involved with this project. We're going to need some people in charge of stuff, important stuff. Stuff like Hair Of The Dog Breakfast Boss, Charcoal Chuck Wagon Master, Toilet Paper Wrangler, Ice Queen, one of those dogs that can fetch a beer and so forth. You name it, we're going to need people to be leaders and tippets.

When-Tuesday, January 27th, 6:00PM. I'm headed out of town for work tomorrow. My plane returns to Nashville at 4:40PM on the 27th. If I'm late, order a pitcher and some extra spicy wings and start without me. I'll catch up.

What-Meeting to toss around ideas. Didn't I cover this already? Should it be a tournament? Fly restriction? Lawyers allowed? (just kidding bd) Sponsor ideas, how to auction/raffle donated goods and services. Input man, input.

Where-Fanatics Sports Grill -This is at the Double Tree Hotel in Murfreesboro, TN. Laid back place. Easy to find. The address is 1850 Old Fort Parkway Murfreesboro, TN 37129 . Check out their menu.

Why-Because we really have no idea what we are doing, but we know we want to do it. Besides that, my English teacher (or was that my Junior High journalism teacher???) said you have to have a why to go with the who, what, when, where thing.

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment